West Coast
Effective 11/1/2016 west coast operations have merged with Cochrane and Company
Ph. (619) 462-1128
Contact Valerie Valentine
East Coast
Washington, DC Branch
2001 N. Lincoln Street
Arlington, VA 22207
Ph. (703) 248-2566
Fax (703) 248-2565

Property Coverage

Building Coverage

Whether it’s an historical building with stated value concerns, or a brand new fire resistive property in a high protection class, Access E&S offers a variety of property products to fit the needs of non-standard property accounts. We also offer Difference in Condition (DIC), Course of Construction (COC), Builder’s Risk, Inland Marine Floaters, as well. International property coverage is also available for accounts with foreign exposures, including large property schedules, vacant buildings, buildings under renovation, habitational risks, industrial parks and unusual risks. ISO Special Form and Replacement Cost are available for qualifying properties. Coinsurance options (including suspension of coinsurance) and Agreed Amount options are offered on a case-by-case basis. Call us to discuss your unique and hard to place accounts today.

Builders Risk

Builders Risk, whether from ground-up or a renovation to an existing structure is also a class for which we have markets. Extensions such as Earthquake coverage, Flood coverage and miscellaneous floaters for materials at the job site are available on a case-by-case basis. We have both admitted and non-admitted products for Builders Risk. Most policies are written on a completed value form, with minimum premiums starting at $1,500. Rates vary depending on location, type of construction, security, and length of the project. Liability coverage is usually also available for such projects, and we do not require you to insure all lines with us.

Property Floaters

Access E&S has markets that will consider property in-transit exposures. From individual Trip Transit floaters to annual policies covering Inland Marine transportation, our markets have a variety of forms to protect your clients’ property when it’s on the move. We also offer international inland marine coverage for property that is moving outside the United States. If you’re having a difficult time placing a transit risk, we may have a market that is willing to listen.

Get Applications

All Products: